Friday, March 29, 2024

Update from Patrick Thomas 3-25-24

 Notes from Patrick 

Update 3-25-24


This past Thursday, 3/21, volunteers Lisa and Dave McDowell, Bill Mathias and Ike Meek worked with me to remove old fire rings and install new ones in better locations and even relocated a hitching rail! My appreciation to the volunteers who put in a total of 15 hours of work to help get this done. We are almost finished with this Lee County Charitable Fund project. Volunteer Bill Mathias plans to join me this coming Thursday to install the last ring that we have purchased. So no additional help will be needed this Thursday in the campground. Did snap a photo (l to r) of Bill Mathias, Ike Meek and Dave McDowell working on a fire ring.




It is great to see the progress that has been made.  I don't know about you, but I am getting anxious for the camping/riding season to get underway.

As always, stay safe

Kathy

Secretary/Editor


No comments:

Post a Comment